Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week ending April 7, 3013


We had spring/summer weather yesterday.  The sun was shining brightly and it got up to 10 degrees Celsius. The sisters had a repairman coming to fix their washing machine and so we took off by ourselves and headed up the eastern coastline. 
 
We stopped along the way to take pictures of Lily (Arianna’s flat Stanley)as we walked along the beach,
 
 
visited castles,
 
 
 saw beautiful flowers,
 
 
 and the neatest playground for children. 
 
 
Then had a wonderful fish and chip lunch where there was a long queue for takeout and another queue for sit down.  We chose the takeout and went out and sat by the harbor to eat.  Then we went back for ice cream that was wonderful. I had raspberry and mango.

 


We got back in time to watch the morning session of conference on our laptop.  What a wonderful session.  I found many messages just for me and now have direction for my life for the next six months.  I am sure I will receive more with the next three sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment